Burger is one such dish my daughter wanted me to try from long….So i tried for her and it really came out well .. She enjoyed it ….. Veg burger with homemade burger patty recipe…… All time Popular and favorite snack. There’s nothing better than a home made burger. You can make this veg burger just in 15 minutes and you can also make it your own burgers with different spices and herbs. You can also enjoy cutlets with tea at evening time. Learn how to make Vegetable Burgers.
For veg patties / potato patties / aloo tikki:
Potato 2 ( big)
Green peas 2 tbsp
Capsicum 2 tsp finely chopped
Coriander powder 1/2 tbsp
Red chilli powder 1/2 tbsp
Cumin seed powder 1/2 tbsp
Salt to taste
Garam masala 2 pinch
Bread crumps 1/2 cup
Oil to fry
For corn flour – maida paste:
Maida 2 tsp
Corn flour 1 tsp
Water 1/4 cup
For burger sauce / mayo-tomato sauce:
Eggless mayonnaise sauce 2 tbsp
Tomato sauce 2 tbsp
Chilli sauce 2 tbsp
For burger assembling:
Burger bun 4 pieces
Tomato 2 sliced
Onion 2 sliced
Cheese slice 4
Burger stick 4
Mix maida and corn flour in a wide bowl.
Add required water and make a smooth paste.
For making Burger sauce recipe :
Take a small bowl add mayonnaise sauce , green chilli sauce & tomato sauce.
Mix well and keep aside
For Making Aloo patties:
1) Boil the potatoes and peel the skin, Boil the green peas in hot water for 5 minutes and drain the water thoroughly.
3) You can add finely chopped coriander leaves too.
4) Mix them nicely to form a firm mixture.If you feel the mixture is not firm, add 1-2 tblsp of all purpose flour(maida)
5) Now take a handful of mixture and give a nice round shape. slightly press uniformly to make patties. adjust the size according to the size of burger bun or you can shape it with round shape ring.
6) Dip each patty in corn-flour maida paste. cover on both the sides
7) Then coat the patty in breadcrumbs. alternatively, you can also use semolina / rava.
8) Heat oil for shallow frying. meanwhile, dust the excess bread crumbs. place them carefully in the medium hot oil
9) Then one side is golden, flip and fry the other side. drain the patty on kitchen paper towels to remove excess oil.
For making Aloo patty Burger:
1) Take a large burger bun and cut them half horizontally
2) Spread the burger sauce or any dressing you are using on the down part of the bun.
3) Place a lettuce over it and press 9i didnt use in the pic)
4) Place the Aloo patty on it and place onion& tomato slice carefully on it
5) Place the cheese slice over the patty.
6) Apply burger sauce on the other half of burger bun (bottom part bun)
7) Close the buns tightly. You can insert a tooth pick too