A snack with almost iconic status in the western region of India, bhel puri, also recognized as bhelpuri, is a low-fat, nutritious and delicious food. It is a chaat, which is a spicy food that is typically sold via street carts throughout the region. The puffed rice mixed with fresh chopped veggies, spices and chutney is a common favourite among street food fanatics. Use this recipe to make some for yourself. bhel puri is my all time favourite chaat accompanied with tea or evening snacks..Its healthy as well easy to make snack..kids love it
Puffed rice (kurmura/murmur) 2 cups
Sev 1/2 cup
Pomegranate 1/4 cup
Onion 1 medium & grated carrot 1/4 cup
Green chillies 2-3
Salt to taste
Green chutney 1/4 cup
Tamarind chutney 1/2 cup
Garlic and red chilli chutney 2 tablespoons
Lemon juice 1 teaspoon
Fresh coriander leaves bunch 1/4
- In a large mixing bowl, take 2 cups of crispy puffed rice
- Now add finely chopped onions , grated carrot and pomegranate . reserve some for garnishing.
- Also add chilli powder, green chutney, tamarind chutney and salt to taste.
- Add ¼ cup sev and give a good mix.
- Finally add some more mixture, coriander leaf and lemon juice. give a final mix.
- Garnish with some finely chopped onion, grated carrot , sev, pomegranate and coriander leaves.
- Serve immeiately with tea or snacks
Sandwiches are my favourite and I used to have at any time …So I use to try with new combination .. Potato beetroot sandwich makes a great combination with steaming hot cup of tea and coffee. This Potato-beetroot stuffed grill sandwich is crispy and gets ready in minutes. You can also pack them in tiffin for kids with their favourite chutney and sauce. It’s really healthy as well easy to make kids will enjoy it as beetroot give some sweet taste to the sandwich
- Bread – 4 slices
- Potatoes – 3 (medium sized)
- Beetroot -2 (sliced)
- Tomato -2 (sliced)
- Onion – 2 (sliced)
- Chat masala powder – 1 tsp
- Green coriander chutney
- Butter- 2 tbsp (optional)
- Green coriander – 2-3 tbsp (finely chopped)
- Ginger paste – 1 tsp
- Green chilly – 1 (finely chopped)
- Salt – more than ¼ tsp or to taste
- Tamarind chutney
- Boil beetroot until just cooked without making them very soft and slice them
- Take a bowl add grated potato (boiled) ad chilli powder& salt . mix it
- Rinse, peel and slice the onion and tomatoes into thin rounds
- Take all the ingredients(Green coriander, Ginger paste, Green chilly, Tamarind and salt) in a blender and puree till smooth or green chutney
- Apply green chutney and butter to all the bread slices .. Place potato smash and few slices beet root then sprinkle with salt and chaat masala powder.
- Place sliced tomato & onion. Cover with another slice of bread butter and green chutney side down.
- Spread some butter over it.
- Place it over a heated grill butter side down and spread some more butter on other side. Cover and grill till golden
- Remove to a plate and spread some butter on top side. Cut into wedges and serve hot with tomato chutney..
- Note : If u dont have a toaster you can try in tawa too 🙂
The biggest wealth of a company is the workforce. To hire the best talent for their company is really so much difficult. Each company has to spend many days to choose a perfect staff. However, they will have to be trained in the company without the right people. With an enormous amount of sourcing channels spread across the internet, identifying a talent is becoming easier nowadays. But we never knew the most toughest part for an HR from any company is to engage the talent and give them the best interview experience…
Recently got an invite to attend the launch event of ‘InterviewDesk’ at Hotel Radisson Blu, Chennai. I was very excited to attend this event as I am searching some online freelance job to do from home in my free time. So , I reached on time to the venue the event was organised very good and we were asked to sit. Mr. Kiruba Shankar the host for the event started the event by asking some questions related to job enquiries. It was really a interesting one. Then he introduced Mr. PichuMani Duraraj, the CEO of the InterviewDesk spoke about his experience how he started this InterviewDesk….
The Chief Appraisers of the event were:
- Mr.Manikandan Thangarathnam, Director of Engineering, Amazon
- Mr. Arasu Shanker, CEO, EShakthi.com
- Mrs. Latha Pandiyarajan, Managing Director, Varam Capital
- Mr. Kamalakkan Purushothamam, Regional Director, NASSCOM
The Chief Motivators of the Company were:
- Mr.Kumar Vembu, CEO & Founder of GoFrugal Technologies
- Mr. Bhupesh Nagarajan, Executive Director, Indira Projects, and Development
- Mr. Jawahar Nesan, Vice Chancellor, Saveetha University
- Mr. Lokesh Kanagaraj, Film Director
Pichumani’s Speech about Interviewdesk:
He says with fast growth companies, the complexity of recruiting increases drastically. The requirements for people with varying skill sets and high end specialization increases. Let’s face it . It’s not possible for a recruitment manager in a company to be exposed to all these technologies .Without in depth knowlegde, it’s not possible to ask the right questions and consequently, not able to hire the right people . This is where the Interviewdesk model brilliantly works . Interviewdesk follows a marketplace model, which helps to attract interviewers with varying skills. This way we are able to attract interviewers who have decades of experience in the right fields to ask right questions. The marketplace model gives us tremendous advantage of scaling up real quick across all geographies As a member of the HR community , I have met up with various HR heads who have time and time again expressed the need to enhance the efficiency of recruiting offers exactly this service . InterviewDesk model here is very clear. You can select the right people at right time by selecting suitable interviewers in different areas. There are many pioneers in the HR community and many research and I’ve created my team and this INTERVIEW DESK. So we hope to get your support.
Why to choose InterviewDesk:
Save time and money spent on hiring
The best talent with niche skill is now yours
Get paid for interviewing
Show us your exceptional skills, Get recognized
InterviewDesk is India’s first on demand interviewer platform which work on a unique concept of outsourced interviewing model which helps the organization save 50% of time and cost spent on hiring. To be precise, Built as a marketplace model they are working towards the vision of builiding India’s largest interviewing community.
I can now easily get a online job saving my time with the help of InterviewDesk. As well not worried about my son’s job anymore as i will guide hime to join InterviewDesk!!!
Check their website to know more details about InterviewDesk
“The post has been written in collaboration with InterviewDesk”. https://www.interviewdesk.in/