The Fried Vegetable Rolls is a popular Starter. Made of a large assortment of veggies, ranging from potatoes to beans and capsicum, this yummy starter is excitingly flavored with spices. It is a perfect starter for any party or gathering because there is something in it for everybody. It has been highly appreciated by all my guests who have tried it. Whenever I invite people for dinner, they ask if I will be serving crispy veggie rolls! Relish this starter hot and fresh, with tomato ketchup. You can serve these as a meal, wrapped in a tortilla or stuffed into a pita bread, or you can have them as an appetizer served on a skewer or toothpick with a side of my delicious, garlicky yogurt sauce
Hope this recipe pleases your crowd as well! Let’s see how to make yummy delicious Crispy vegetable rolls here..
2 cups boiled and mashed potatoes
1/2 cup finely chopped french beans
5 tbsp boiled green peas
1/4 cup finely chopped capsicum
1 tbsp oil
1 tsp finely chopped green chillies
1/2 tsp ginger-garlic paste
1/2 tsp chilli powder
1 tsp soy sauce
salt to taste
1/2 cup plain flour (maida)
bread crumbs for rolling
oil for deep-frying
1. Combine the plain flour and approx. ¾ cup of water in a deep bowl, whisk well and keep aside.
2. Heat the oil in a broad non-stick pan, add the green chillies and ginger- garlic paste, mix well and sauté on a medium flame for 30 seconds.
3. Add the french beans and capsicum and sauté on a medium flame for 5 to 7 minutes.
4.Add the chilli powder and soy sauce, mix well and sauté on a medium flame for 30 seconds
5.Add the potatoes, green peas and salt, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 2 minutes, while stirring occasionally. Cool slightly.
6.Divide the mixture into equal portions and shape each portion into a roll shape.
7. Dip each roll into the prepared plain flour-water mixture so that it is evenly coated on all the sides.
8. Roll it in bread crumbs till they are evenly coated from all the sides.
9. Heat the oil in a deep non-stick pan and deep-fry a few balls at a time on a medium flame till they turn golden brown in color from all the sides. Drain on an absorbent paper.
10. Serve immediately with tomato ketchup.